We love our condo. We will be sad to leave it. When you enter our home, please keep a few things in mind:
- We still live here. If you notice dirty clothes peeking out of the hamper or some toothpaste in the sink, please don't think we are dirty people, but it's really hard to do laundry and scrub your sink down at 6:30a.m.
- We like our friends and family and we like to have pictures of them in our home. You are not buying the pictures. Please imagine your pictures in their place because I would rather not spend my last few months in my beloved condo void of all things important to me.
- My husband is in medical school. He reads an insane amount of books and needs to reference them at all times. You will notice the large collection of these books and their unattractive bindings but we can't do anything about it. We already have several boxes of medical books packed away. Why does this influence you purchasing our condo?!?
- When you enter the guest bedroom, please only open the left side of the closet. It's far more organized and makes it appear that we do indeed have storage space.
- You need to understand that between the two of us, we have a ridiculous amount of clothing. If you are a normal person, your wardrobe may fit just fine in our closets. We are not normal people. We love to shop. We love to look nice. I'm obsessed with shoes and purses. It also helps that we can both still fit into clothes from high school, therefore never necessitating a wardrobe purge. (Please note: I have given away all things that made me a walking billboard for teen clothing stores that shower themselves in cologne)
- We love the way our condo is decorated. You might not like it. That's fine with us. But, there are things called paint cans and brushes that can help you easily change anything you don't like. We already took off the wallpaper in two rooms. You are welcome.
We know that you'll love our condo just as much as we do.
A & R